VSCUSB Vacuum Transducer ● Abs. 2000 to 1 mbar ● Rel. -1060 to +1200 mbar ● USB interface
€ 277.00 excl. VAT and transport costs
The vacuum transducer VSCUSB with piezo sensor measures absolute and relative pressure. Due to its USB-C interface the transducer is easily and fast integrable in appliances.
The vacuum transducer VSC with piezo sensor is due to its USB-C interface easily and fast integrable in appliances.
Overview VSC vacuum transducer with USB-C interface:
- Chemical resistant ceramic sensor with FKM sealing and absolute pressure measuring range from 2000 down to 1 mbar as well as relative pressure measuring range from -1060 to +1200 mbar
- High reliability and long-term stability
- Measurement independent of gas type
- Fast response time of maximum 20 ms enable shorter clock cyclesn
- Resistant to dirt
Overview vacuum transducers with USB-C interface:
- Easy connection and adjustment via USB-C
- Intuitive handling via software or app
- Excellent reproducibility and reliability for stable production processes
- Stable, reproducible measurement values due to microprocessor controller and individual temperature compensation
- Precise, digital adjustment to zero pressure and atmosphere via USB connection possible
- Optical status display by LED
- Functionalities are reduced to minimum to achieve an optimal cost-performance-ratio
- Robust metal housings are ideal for rugged industry environments
- Compact construction, ideal for industrial applications with reduced space
Do you have questions regarding our VSCUSB vacuum transducer with piezo sensor and USB-C interface? We will be pleased to assist.