VGR VacuGraph software for Windows, MacOS and Linux
€ 212.00 – € 424.00 excl. VAT and transport costs
Together with Thyracont vacuum gauges, the advanced VacuGraph™ software serves as the ultimate tool to visualize, analyze and save measurements on your PC in an efficient and easy way. VacuGraph is self-explanatory and suited for all Thyracont instruments with either USB, USB-C, RS232, RS485 or Bluetooth interface.
For using the full version one license per PC is necessary. The lite version is free of charge.
Overview VacuGraph software
- Saving of measurements
- Graphical display and evaluation of measurements
- Measurement data exportable as CSV files, e. g. for Microsoft Excel
- Simultaneous communication with a random number of active gauges
- Convenient leakage calculation: Simply select pressure range with the cursor, enter chamber volume and the leakage rate is automatically calculated
- Comfortable setting of all parameters of Thyracont measurement gauges (e. g. units, output characteristics, gas type correction factors, switch and switchover points etc.
- Curve illustration and graph headings are easily changeable e. g. for quality assurance records
- Firmware Update Assistant: Benefit immediately from newly developed features and update gauge firmware simply yourself
- Operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/11, Linux, MacOS
Lite or Full version?
VacuGraph Lite is a freeware with a limited range of features. It is meant for an easy configuration of gauge parameters, firmware updates and providing an overview of features before purchasing a full version licence:
- Measurements can not be exportet, saved, timed or printed
- Measurements are limited to 5 minutes
- Only one live measurement tab/window at once
- Readout datalogger devices is not allowed