VCP Vacuum Transducer ● Pirani ● for corrosive media ● 1000 to 5e-4 mbar ● digital
€ 432.00 – € 762.00 excl. VAT and transport costs
The processor controlled VCP Pirani vacuum transducer with robust, elastic helix filament is ideal for precise measurements in demanding applications with aggressive media.
The processor controlled VCP Pirani vacuum transducer with robust helix filament is ideal for precise measurements in the fine vacuum range.
Overview Smartline vacuum transducers:
- Variety of interfaces: Digital RS485 interfaces plus 0-10 V output signal, EtherCAT or PROFINET. The Bluetooth adapter SLKBT enables wireless communication
- Industry 4.0: All Smartline transducers offer a series of parameters for preventive maintenance. PROFINET transducers are able to communicate with OPC UA servers and support MRP
- Exchangeable sensor heads: Is an easy job, independent of the gauge manufacturer and without programming effort. If the existing cables shall further be used, suitable adapters (e. g. FCC68) will be available.
- Optional display: Large LCD display (exc. EtherCAT, PROFINET)
- Easy adjustment: Readjustment of zero and atmosphere by push-button or interface
- LEDs: For device status and switch points
- Scaleable output characteristics: The 0-10 V output signal can be scaled according to the required output characteristics. Thus an exchange of existing vacuum gauges is easily, independent of the manufacturer and without programming effort possible. If the cable needs to remain but the transducer should be changed adapters (e. g. FCC68) are available.
- UHV suitable: Metal sealed stainless steel sensor cell,suitable for UHV applications (He leackage rate <5e-10 mbar l / s)
- Relay switch points: Two independent, potentialfree relay switch points (exc. EtherCAT, PROFINET)
- Robust: Resistant, EMC compatible metal housing, protection class up to IP54
- Controller: Expansion with 2 channel controller VD12 or 4 channel controler VD14 possible
- VacuGraphTM Windows software: For visualisation, analysis and storage of measuring data
Overview VCP vacuum transducer with Pirani sensor:
- Long-lasting: Durable, elastic Pirani spiral coil filament
- Robust: Suitable for demanding applications with aggressive media due to platinum rhodium filament
- Overpressure resistant: Overpressure stability up to 16 bar
- Fast: Short response time of up to 40 ms
- Well protected: Integrated metal screen for protection against oil and solvent vapors
- Stable: Stable measurements due to optimized temperature compensation
Do you have questions regarding our VCP Pirani vacuum transducer with robust helix filament? We will be pleased to assist.
Attention: If the Smartline transducer is used without PLC, an SLN4 power supply will be required.