- Chemically resistant ceramic sensor with FKM sealing, FFKM sealing on request
- Dry relay switch point (switch-over relay)
- High reliability
- Excellent reproducibility
- Connection to vacuum source by KF small flange or G1/4 female thread
- After detaching the top the switch point is exactly adjustable
over the whole range by means of a potentiometer
- Vacuum compatible connection
- Robust metal housing with IP54 protection class
VRC Electronic Vacuum Switch ● Piezo ● 1200 to 5 mbar
€ 327,00 excl. VAT and transport costs
The VRC electronic vacuum switch can be used for directly switching a pump or valve in the rough vacuum range. An additional recorder output allows a continuous monitoring of the process pressure.
- Control of vacuum appliances
- Operational control of vacuum pumps and plants
- Security switching
- Additional pump switching
- Pressure control in the rough vacuum range, e. g. for vacuum furnaces or control and regulation boards
- Process engineering
- Plant construction
|Dimensions||7.9 x 7.4 x 7.7 cm|
Piezo resistive, independent of gas type
|Materials In Contact With Vacuum||
Stainless steel 1.4305, Al2O3 ceramic, FKM (FFKM on request)
1200 – 5 mbar (1050 – 4 Torr), max. overpressure: 4 bar absolute
+-0.3% full scale
18 – 30 VDC
Phoenix screw terminals
Actual value 10 mV/mbar, 5 mA
Set point output 0 – 1.2 V (1 mv / mbar),
Stainless steel small flange DN 16 ISO-KF, G1/4 female thread
What is meant by “piezoresistive”?
By changing the pressure, a thin membrane deforms on which a resistor bridge is mounted on the rear. These piezoresisitive resistors change with strain and pressure. The resulting deformation is used to measure the absolute pressure.
How to set the switching point?
After the disassembly of the case, which prevents accidental adjustment, the setting of the switching point is done with a potentiometer. The value of the switching point is displayed as a 0-1V analog signal for control purposes.
Can you display the measurement values?
Yes, the measurement values are displayed as a 0-10 V analog signal
- VD81SW1 – Hose Nozzle, short
f. inner hose diameter 6 – 8 mm, nickel coated brass, G1/4 male thread